German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have it? I picked one up (well, it was buy one get one...) at a trade show today. I actually saw it last year and almost bought it, then meant to come home and look it up and read reviews, but forgot until I went back to the same show today. Bought it on the spot. I have two now...don't really need two but whatever!

I'm sick of sweeping fur all over the place, most of the house is laminate or linoleum (sp) and a broom works but has it's downsides. It poofs the fur everywhere and still leaves bits. Figured for $20 this was worth a shot. The salesguy did his job well, but I used it myself on the same flooring we have at home with dog fur samples there and it didn't seem like a gimick

I sweep every morning so we'll see how it goes tomorrow.

Worth noting is that it was $20 at the show, :rolleyes:but whatever. I'll eat the extra and sleep at night either way. ;)

www.euroshine.com - RUBBER BROOM

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
We got 2 of them at some type of show several years ago. I think we paid $10 for them.
They work about as well as anything on dog hair, but I don't like them because of the static and the clinging hair.

I do like them on the garage floor because they work really well as a squeege, especially this time of year.
Our garage floor always has dripping snow melt and this broom works at getting most of the mess cleared up.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
I will definitely check back for your review. Always looking out for better ways to deal with all the hair!

·
Registered
5,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Forgot to update this - I think it works great! I love it.

The broom created static and the fur would "poof" everywhere. Fur was always stuck to the bristles so it never got everything. The fur doesn't stick to this broom at all.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts