German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OMG, Thanks to Officer *Storm* he took care of them for us ! LOL :wild:

Ok, this prisoner *Sable* was being SILLY & NOT cooperating ! :crazy:

Ok, finally able to get a mug shot !!!!!

Ok mom, da hat not fittin the big shepherd ears too well.............. :( Shadow in custody.

My work is done, time to REST ! ;)

:wild: HAPPY HALLOWEEN :wild:

·
Registered
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL, Yes miss Sable is a turd at times. :p

Bad thing for officer Storm, he needed a XXL & is busting out of his costume ! :wild: Too many donuts................ :rolleyes:

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
you know i'm gonna ask to snag these pictures for my video right?! Those are fabulously hilarious!!! totally a perfect addition!!! can i snag em?!

·
Registered
31,983 Posts
Is this a politically correct picture thread? Look at how the K9 looks like a black and red showline dog.

Great pictures, made me chuckle.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
I love it!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey all........... THANKS for the comments. ;)

If you all would, plz go to Blue's site & cast your vote for the top pic. :D Never have entered anything like this, but thought would give it a shot ! Would be nice to see a GSD crew win. ;) ;)

I just entered the pic & it has to be approved before posting so, plz ck back if they don't have it up. Vote before Halloween. :D Can do a pets name search to find us better. Hoping they have it listed as Storm, Shadow, & Sable or just one of the names. :)

~Thanks~

http://bluebuffalo.com/halloween/costume-contest.php?utm_source=Extra&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=Halloween10

·
Premium Member
27,460 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Simply fabulous pictures! Names are still not up on voting site yet, i just checked....but will keep checking back.
LOVE the pics.

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
:rofl: These are brilliant!

·
Registered
5,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I couldn't find them on the contest either. Do you know what they have it listed under?

Love the pics! :)
Thanks guys. :)

I entered the very top pic late last night & it has to be approved first from Blue & then they will post it. Site says, 24 hrs to do so. Check later tonight or Fri............... ;) :D

I listed the pic with all 3 names so, something should come up once Blue approves. ;)

Thanks much !

HAPPY HALLOWEEN :D

1 - 20 of 39 Posts