German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Truly a wonderful man/dog day it was now the the temp has moderated some.

For the first time we brought Saint upstairs to check out our off the bedroom deck. So he squeezes through the wooden bars and starts walking on the wrap around roof...we call him back next thing we know he's on the ground looking up at us. A drop of at least 10ft or more.

Last time that will happen. I wasn't going to take him for a golf cart ride/exercise but the XO looked him over and gave him her OK to exercise...what a heart stopper that was.

ps we also when swimming too a little cooler but Saint loved it.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Truly a wonderful man/dog day it was now the the temp has moderated some.

For the first time we brought Saint upstairs to check out our off the bedroom deck. So he squeezes through the wooden bars and starts walking on the wrap around roof...we call him back next thing we know he's on the ground looking up at us. A drop of at least 10ft or more.

Last time that will happen. I wasn't going to take him for a golf cart ride/exercise but the XO looked him over and gave him her OK to exercise...what a heart stopper that was.

ps we also when swimming too a little cooler but Saint loved it.
I'm always afraid they'll jump off when they're on our upstairs balcony. I leave them out there if they get a bath indoors instead of the hose. They don't fit between the bars, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if either them attempted to hop over. My Shepherd hasn't been swimming yet, and the last time my Rottie did he had a life jacket on haha. Only way he'd get out of the boat was if I pretended I was struggling. I don't think he enjoyed it much, but he was like 6 months old at the time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts