German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks. Hard to take nice pics of the black ones. Great photos of all the pups. Glad to see everyone is enjoying the summer

·
Registered
213 Posts
Torden isn't into the 115 degree weather at all. But he still finds the strength to play Jolly Ball :grin2:

20180713_085858.jpg

Reactions: kaydub_u

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Wow, Ozzy has grown so much! It's crazy how fast they grow.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Ozzy is great lookin pup! He's like, "does this kong make my butt look big??" Lol

Mei's lovin the summer too. I was just thinkin this morning about what we're going to do when school starts back up. She'll be all alone for a few hours....

She spent a lot of the summer playing outside and chillin in the shade!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
115 yikes..... not that hot here in Wisc been nice to go out and enjoy. Went to dog days where we get his food. Ozzy has a blast could care less about other dogs, except a nose sniff and move on, watched doc diving which we will start this winter. Had a blast in the pool made up of hay stacks and a tarp pretty cool stuff.

·
Registered
7,690 Posts
Great photos of ozzy! Enjoy seeing dogs enjoying the summer! Photo of Luna in the middle of a shake getting some alone time at the beach with us. As soon as max got his stitches out in his toe we took him right to the beach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Would love to be near the water like you. Ozzy would love it.

·
Registered
7,690 Posts
I’m sure Ozzy would love the beaches. Would make for good road trip!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts