German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here is Ender when I picked him up until now! He has been amazing....and a pleasure to train...my family works SAR dogs and all have labs....there is no comparison to how much fun it is to work him in comparison to my prior labs...the level of what seems to be seriousness to work that he is able to turn on and off is amazing! , to date he has been through 5 weeks of basic training and not a single command took more than a few times to pick up.... he starts his advanced work and then real SAR training in the future.

Attachments

·
Registered
294 Posts
Ender is adorable.

And on another note, i just was checking and the movie is coming out on Nov. 1. Looking forward to it. I read the book many years ago.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Ender is adorable.

And on another note, i just was checking and the movie is coming out on Nov. 1. Looking forward to it. I read the book many years ago.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ender is adorable.

Thank you! Yes I am as well :) and your one of the few who know what the name is from...most people go "ender...? like ender of worlds??" i just smile and say...yes..something like that haha

1 - 5 of 5 Posts