German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First a brag about Silva Carmspack Silva - German shepherd dog

who has begun training for bomb detection. He was one of the pups that Mike "psd" raised from the age of about 10 weeks.

New little pup entered a programme for future specialized scent detection. Introducing Carmspack Elle , same sire Griswald van Xazziam - German shepherd dog
dam is
Airdrie Hill vom Schmetterling - German shepherd dog

Elle , born Nov 3 2010 seen at BIRCH-BARK HILL , where she will be for the next 9 - 12 months , getting exposed to every possible environment while waiting for her to "age". She was working for me , praise and pack oriented , at the level of a mini adult , it is so natural for her. When I demoed her yesterday she was making finds in 4 foot high snow drifts, under my van, in a collection area with large black open billowing garbage bags -- they were making noise and moving and 5 times her body height . She was very brave without hesitation wove her way throw the pile to get the glove. Another time she actually jumped into a box of chicken frames and I though oh oh game over . But she jumped right back out having determined that what she was looking for was not there -- continued search. 100% finds and 100% delivery -- wild praise for that . Good puppy - hmmmm sigh.
Rest of the litter is like that too ---

Carmen
Carmspack Working German Shepherd Dogs

·
Super Moderator
16,483 Posts
Thanks for sharing. I have heard good things about your dogs.

Starting to open my eyes and look around again with a partner (HRD) who will be 8 in August.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts