German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The boy turns 8 months old tomorrow. Time marches at a really fast pace!

And with his pack...what's the old Sesame Street game, one thing is different than the others?

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
That is one healthy handsome looking boy right there!! Cutie! :D

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
He is gorgeous, and are the rest of those beautiful babies yours? :wub:

·
Registered
6,073 Posts
Yeah, he's really working his cute stuff in those pictures! Very handsome. Man he's built! Love the group shot...all GSD...I would be happy siting there with them:)

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
OMG he is getting more and more handsome and gorgeous!!!! wow!!!! And he is totally out of place with your showlines lol. They're all serious, save for the opposite end where there's a low grade smile and Eli is off to the other side like "sup, I'm cool and smiley!"

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes 1sttimeforgsd they are all mine. :D The boys (2) on the right and the girls (3) on the left.

Krystal, the 3 in the middle are the oldest. The pic was taken first thing this morning when we got up (before it got too hot). They like to come back in after their am potty and lounge before fully waking and starting their day (kind of like me). I think that is why they looked so serious...too early! lol

Thanks Lori, Moses definitely still has it! :)

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Yes 1sttimeforgsd they are all mine. :D The boys (2) on the right and the girls (3) on the left.

Krystal, the 3 in the middle are the oldest. The pic was taken first thing this morning when we got up (before it got too hot). They like to come back in after their am potty and lounge before fully waking and starting their day (kind of like me). I think that is why they looked so serious...too early! lol

Thanks Lori, Moses definitely still has it! :)

than I cant say I blame them any. I'm not into mornings either. Neither is Shasta. Even Dax is starting out with the "ick on mornings" mentality. lol

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Beautiful pack!!! I especially love the male next to the working line.

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks! Moses is a looker. I posted this picture of him a fewof years ago (one of my favs of him). He was 2yrs in it. He is now 5.5 and starting to grey. He looks alot like your boy!

·
Registered
478 Posts
He is beautiful! The whole pack is beautiful :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts