German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the other day, I'm out in the Florida room (really nice doghouse) with the pack and lovin' on my Jessie Jane. She gets all mushy back to me licking my face and arms, then I get up suddenly jump because I feel an electric shock on my leg! I look down and it's Jess, she had done these REALLY fast nibbles that felt just like an electric shock!!

She had a funny look on her face when she looked up at me like, 'did ya like that? scare ya? just foolin'

Anyone had this experience? It was weird but neat at the same time, I mean it really startled me but then I was also flattered because I know it means she loves me a lot AND she can be as soft-mouthed as she wants to be whereas she didn't used to be able to control her bite as well when we first got her.

It was cool!

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Yes, I know what you mean. We have it mostly in winter though, springtime is too humid for electrical currents. Usually, in winter, you can see the sparks flying off their ear-tips.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It wasn't an electrical current, it was a nibble that just felt like that kind of jolt. So very soft-mouthed but really rapid little nibbles. There wasn't any static at all, it's way too humid here for that.

·
Registered
2 Posts
my 6 month old female does it to my wife and I and our 3 year old male GSD. He doesnt like it so much, its funny the looks he gives her for doing it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts