German Shepherds Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
9,651 Posts
I didn't even have to read this again to start crying. I really feel fortunate I was able to meet Nyx and see him at his best--working! I've always loved hearing stories about him. He is missed by all who knew him well and he'll never be forgotten.

RIP Phoenix, my friend.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
These sweet babies worm their way into our hearts. Your tribute to Phoenix is beautiful.

G

·
0 Posts
A noble tribute to a dog who's every fiber of his being shined nobility. Wonderful words, great pictures, fantastic dog. You were blessed indeed.

·
Registered
9,025 Posts
Ruq, I've expressed my sorrow to you through other ways, but I did want to leave a final message here also. I always enjoyed hearing the stories and looking at the pictures of this great guy. The love that was between the two of you was so very plain to see. I hope the raw pain is starting to heal and that you are finding comfort in all the wonderful memories.

Goodby sweet Phoenix and
RIP beautiful soul.

·
Registered
5,077 Posts
I Wish it was just losing "a dog', losing "a pet" instead of losing a piece of your heart & soul.

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
I struggled with tears as well when reading your tribute.

He was a beautiful boy and your tribute to him was wonderful.

RIP Phoenix

So sorry for your loss.

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
Oh, Gosh Ruq, I'm so sorry. I've been away from computers forever it seems. Your tribute is beautiful. I'm still trying to see through the tears. Pheonix was a great dog indeed! Again, I'm so sorry.

·
Moderator who has gone to the dogs
14,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
It has been one year since you left us. We ALL still think of you and miss you more than words can describe. We hope you are enjoying God's swimming hole. Still love ya, Nyx!

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
That tribute touched my heart. He must have been one special dog.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
What a heartfelt tribute! I can definately tell how much you love and miss him. He was so beautiful. Sorry for your loss.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts