German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi

I am in Egypt and this is my first post I hope you can welcome me aboard.

I think my dog is an honory German Shepherd we cannot call her purebred but she is the result of a purebred German Shepherd (mother) and her father is 50% purebred German Shepherd and 50% Eastern European Shepherd

You guys will be angry as the mother bred with her son (in bred) but they will be sterlised to stop this from happening again both parents seem healthy but you can never tell what happens with this type of accidental inbreeding (which could have been prevented) and what future genetic illness is lurking.

Well I am not the breeder and I got this dog for free both parents are very strong and an very early age this girl knows the toilet is outside (a few mistakes), come, her name (Jasmine) and also no

I posted the photos up to let you guys see this type of cross

She will be a family pet but we hope a good guard dog in these times who is strong of course kept indoors not on a rope or chain as I do not work she will have company and love all day long. The parents are those type of dogs that patrol the entire building and love every minute of it

What do you guys think she looks like because to be honest both parents to me look very similiar

NOTE: Just uploading photos

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
All I know is that she looks like a very, sweet happy puppy.
I'm so glad she will be your best friend and companion and will be safe with you. And in return she will probably keep you safe. We have a homeless problem in my area - my dog is great at notifying me when there's people around who are hidden, like sleeping in a car, in the bushes or behind something.

·
Registered
31,907 Posts
She looks like a LOT of fun!

Welcome abord. Your pup is a adorable. It will be interesting to watch her develop.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone, she is like a little adorable monster now into the routine of knowing what "come on poo poo" and "pee pee" means and also knows how to sit when asked and has learned to beg for food.

She seems to have this 5am thing where she charges through the house somehow woke up to loads of things thrown all over and torn up paper good thing I have a sense of humour :p of course it was not her and she gives the look

I honestly think she is as clever as a child my only regret is not getting a GSD "type" before but I also think they take a special person who can give them 100% attention

·
Registered
62 Posts
Ahlan was ahlan! My husband is Egyptian, and we spend a lot of time there every year. Just like Naguib Mahfouz, he's from El Gamaleyya. I love the area! Are you in Cairo?

I hope to continue spending the winter months in Cairo but now that I have a dog, I need to find out about the rules for bringing her in and out of the US.

Anyway, welcome again! :)

·
Registered
111 Posts
Ahlan was ahlan! My husband is Egyptian, and we spend a lot of time there every year. Just like Naguib Mahfouz, he's from El Gamaleyya. I love the area! Are you in Cairo?

I hope to continue spending the winter months in Cairo but now that I have a dog, I need to find out about the rules for bringing her in and out of the US.

Anyway, welcome again! :)
Ahlan wa sahlan* :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts