German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
Oh my!! Awesome. I wonder what the issues were for getting rid of him?
Possibly none - a lot of dogs are dumped around holidays. The next surge will be at Christmas.

He is a very handsome boy....

Anja SchH3 GSD
Conor GSD
Blue BH WH T1 GSD - waiting at the Bridge :angel:

·
Registered
906 Posts
Wow! He's neat looking!!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
he's a great looking boy. wonder why he got ditched. i would take him in a heartbeat if i thought hubby would let me.

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
he's a great looking boy. wonder why he got ditched. i would take him in a heartbeat if i thought hubby would let me.
Same here, cept instead of hubby its parents. Nd if I could get to him. Sooo handsome!!! :wub:

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
okay even hubby said he was gorgeous and if we lived closer would be there first thing to get him. man he is a good looking dog. and he's a male too! my future GSD would be a male sable like this guy.

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Oh he is such a good looking boy!!Beautiful coloring. Hope he finds a good home.

·
Registered
277 Posts
bump! He is stunning! On the facebook page it looks like someone found him Thanksgiving morning and brought him in as a stray, said he was super sweet in the car on the way there!

·
Registered
5,924 Posts
VERY sweet seeming boy - I visited him today. No time to get him out but he was very nice in the kennel. No apps on him as of today.

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
No longer listed on Petfinder. Hope he found a home.....

Anja SchH3 GSD
Conor GSD
Blue BH WH T1 GSD - waiting at the Bridge :angel:

·
Registered
5,924 Posts
He's still on their site. Usually pull fees are $25 for rescues, sometimes more if they had spayed or neutered the dog. He is young acting, maybe 1-2 yrs old. This used to be a fairly high kill shelter but when I was there they said they are no longer affiliated with the county so whether that means they are no longer animal control I have no idea. It is a lower income area with lots of outside dogs so if he gets adopted locally that may be the life he will lead - they do screen though. I've pulled dogs from there both on my own and when I worked for a humane society. Dogs are usually very nice, but almost all of them came with kennel cough.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Ahhh, he is gorgeous.. if it comes down to it and he really needs a foster and finds himself in upstate NY.. :crazy:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts