German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who else gets a song stuck in their head that won't go away for decades?The past few days for me has been "Chevy Van".I don't like or dislike it,haven't heard it for years,but here it is.Please go away!
There's a thread on a music related forum that I visit sometimes about what pop songs annoy you the most.It's a pretty fun thread,lots of members teasing each other"Oh thank you so much for bringing up THAT ONE that will play in my brain FOREVER".
So what's your earworm?:whistle:

·
Banned
1,255 Posts
Harry Poe - The Hearse Song. I hear it before bed, in my dreams, when I wake up. My kids get annoyed and tell me I’m “Singing that morbid song again,” and I don’t even realize I’m singing it.

Gotta say, it’s better than baby shark and let it go though!

·
Super Moderator
5,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When my kids were young I used to dream the Nintendo Mario song,lol!

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
Chumbawamba!!!!:surprise::surprise:
Tubthumping...urghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! Hated this song. First one to pop into head when you started this thread

Thanks @dogma13...thanks a lot...lol

And well here it is
You're welcome :)

·
Super Moderator
5,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
@GatorBytes that's a horrible song!I'm sorry,well almost.Since I was stuck with a song I thought everyone else should be too.Posting on the forum humming some ridiculous song....tonight it's Octopus's Garden.

·
Super Moderator
5,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nooo,,Dogma, now I am singing your song. I would much rather sing one of the Mario themes.
Lol!>:) I'm done.I suspect there are a few more people that won't fess up that have tunes playing over and over in their minds.

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
@GatorBytes that's a horrible song!I'm sorry,well almost.Since I was stuck with a song I thought everyone else should be too.Posting on the forum humming some ridiculous song....tonight it's Octopus's Garden.

Yes. Horrible...but nothing compares to this :crying: I get this stuck and I want to check myself into an earworm clinic...
ella, ella, ella...oh shut the (bleep) up!

·
Registered
31,837 Posts
There are a couple that the tune is catchy and the lyrics suck real bad, l catch myself singing them. Like the pina colatta song. Guy is sick of his wife so looks in the personal ads to cheat on her, only to find she's looking to cheat on him. Sucky song. But I sing it when it is on and then it get stuck in my brain.

·
Super Moderator
5,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I love that song Lola!Now I'll have a nice one to think about:)

·
Registered
31,837 Posts
Lola, well, I like the Weird Al version, Yoda.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts