German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Fonzie, German Shepherd
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dog right ear has been up since 4 months and at 5 months his left ear came up but now at 5 1/2 months his left ear went down. whens he's alert it goes up and if I push his ears to an angle it goes up. is his left ear gonna go up?

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Some are up at 3 months, some never go up, some go up down and up again. Some say if they've been up once they will again but I have no experience with that.

·
Registered
11 Posts
My GSD did the same thing. At four months her ears went to full alert. Now at 6 1/2 months she has the 'Flying Nun' look. When she is alerted sometimes one, sometimes two but I am not going to do anything about it. Our GSD is perfect in every way. We love her in any configuration. 1605988977197.png IMG_5301.JPG

Attachments

·
Registered
Fonzie, German Shepherd
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My GSD did the same thing. At four months her ears went to full alert. Now at 6 1/2 months she has the 'Flying Nun' look. When she is alerted sometimes one, sometimes two but I am not going to do anything about it. Our GSD is perfect in every way. We love her in any configuration. View attachment 565943 View attachment 565945
wow what a cutie, yeah I stopped caring. He can be my german unicorn.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts