German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
I have a 10 week old GSD named Samson. Last night either due to getting hurt or his shots I noticed his right ear went back down. His ears popped at 8 weeks but now the one has gone back down. His leg is fine today and he is acting totally normal. Does this happen? Thanks.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
wonky ears are a fact of life with GSD pups. They'll be all over the place during teething. Some pups don't go through a crazy ear stage at all while others do.

·
Super Moderator
32,545 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Don't sweat it. My dog's ears were firmly up at 12 weeks. His left ear drooped at about 4 months. He just started popping out baby teeth like crazy and his ear is back up now (little over 5 months.) someone on here said 'keep em chewing' I found that to be pretty good advice.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Don't sweat it. My dog's ears were firmly up at 12 weeks. His left ear drooped at about 4 months. He just started popping out baby teeth like crazy and his ear is back up now (little over 5 months.) someone on here said 'keep em chewing' I found that to be pretty good advice.

You aint kidding about popping teeth out! Cruz is 6 months and is literally popping teeth out one after another. I think he lost like 4 or 5 teeth just in a few days span.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts