German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so I realize that the ears going up takes time, and I'm trying not to be too paranoid about that, but Dutch's ears seem kind of small compared to pictures I've seen of other dogs at his age. Do the ears get a growth spurt at any time? His feet are freakin huge, but his ears seem a tad on the small side.

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
I don't think they look small. They are heading up so have the appearance of being smaller because you're seeing half tipped over. He will be very normal!

He's very cute!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It just amazes me how fast he is growing. He has basically doubled in size in three weeks. Pretty soon he won't be a puppy anymore :(

·
Premium Member
800 Posts
I don't think they look small. They are heading up so have the appearance of being smaller because you're seeing half tipped over. He will be very normal!

He's very cute!
I agree 50% of the ear is standing up behind the 50% thats flapped over so it just gives the apperance of being smaller....A few weeks from now you'll be posting "Ears seem too big" LOL

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I agree 50% of the ear is standing up behind the 50% thats flapped over so it just gives the apperance of being smaller....A few weeks from now you'll be posting "Ears seem too big" LOL
Big I would expect. Like the feet, I would expect them to be too big because he's going to grow into them.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Not small at all....here look at the change in my boy!

10 weeks

11 weeks

13 weeks

19 weeks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts