German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2 months german shepherd puppy's ears havent started yet moving or standing his father and mother's ears are erect .. should i be worried?

he is so aggressive these days and bites everything, i give him calcium, vitamin D, B1, B2, B3, B12 what should i doooo???

·
Registered
21 Posts
You are like every other gsd 1st time owner :). I do not know about supplements but for the ears, do not panic, my one is almost 12 monts and still tip of one ear is not always up (kind of weak) but does not upset me at all. At least he will have special markings.
Also do nto worry I do not think that they are born agressive , he just want to play with youand he will be playing like that for long time. I also thought they are born agressive :) but they are not.
My one still like to "bite" when I do not want to play with him and not neutered and no agression whatsoever. You just have to be patient, many times I was thinking "why do I need all this" but at the end you will realize it is lots of fun.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
I gave my puppy half a bully stick every night, but no other supplements. They took a while to go up, but they did. The breeder told me because he is going to be large he has heavy ears so they would take longer to go up. I'm not sure if that is true or not, but both ears are up now.

I heard the chewing helps the ears go up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts