German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have read pretty much all that is on this post related to ears, however my question is this. Sasha's ears have both been up and have both been down and have both alternated being up and down. Her ears tend to go up when she is outside and sometimes inside.

She just turned 7 mos old. Since her ears have been up before when she was younger, are the odds good that they will go up for good and she gets older.

Your thoughts??

·
Registered
10,132 Posts
I'm not sure what you're asking. A lot of GSDs don't have their ears up 24/7. My dog's ears are up when he's interested in something or alert, but if he's just chilling out or relaxing, they're kind of down. If you're dogs ears are up and down over the course of a day, then chances are that they're going to stay that way.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, her ears are up in the picture at about 6 .5 mo old, but now they tend to be floppy in the house, with one maybe standing and then alternating to the other ear. When we are outside they both stand up, just wondering when they will permantley stay up? Also how can I tell if all her teeth are in or if she is done teething?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts