German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it possible to develop an ear infection from stress, or/and high pitch noises?

Bandit and Jeni (both Aussies) and Jake have all developed ear infections.

Jake does get them often, with all of his allergies, but he has been doing so good lately, although I have slipped on occasion and let him have ice cream,
but not recently.

Bandit and Jeni have never had an ear infection before, and they are on different food then Jake.

The reason I ask is I have been having a problem with my alarm system and fire alarm going off randomly.
OUCH, big time, awful loud noises. Just imagine fire alarm and house alarm going off all at the same time.

It seems the ear infections appeared at the same time.
Coincidence, or is this possible?

·
Registered
5,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Someone sent me a pm with a link, and I made a big mistake while deleting some pm's and accidently deleted that pm too.

UGH, I can't remember who sent it, so if you are reading this, will you please resend it? Thanks.

·
Registered
5,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Val and elsie.

They are fine. I have been cleaning and medicating and they are already improving. I was just curious about the noises as the cause. I wasn't really thinking about the immune system, so thanks for pointing that out.

I couldn't come up with a reason for all three to have ear infections, until I realized the stress with the noise.

Thanks again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts