German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello there everyone! I have a 5 month German Shepherd pup and we recently tried to glue and tape her ears to give them a jump start to standing up. Needless to say she tore the glued rollers out of the inside of her ears and the hair came with it!Now she has bald spots (like she got a doggy wax lol). Should I be worried about whether or not her hair will grow back? Thanks!

·
Registered
800 Posts
Hello there everyone! I have a 5 month German Shepherd pup and we recently tried to glue and tape her ears to give them a jump start to standing up. Needless to say she tore the glued rollers out of the inside of her ears and the hair came with it!Now she has bald spots (like she got a doggy wax lol). Should I be worried about whether or not her hair will grow back? Thanks!
rollers? As in hair curling rollers?

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Normal for the hair to come out with the glue. Anytime I glue I always keep surgical glue remover on hand...do NOT use regular glue remover.

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
You may want to try the "cone of shame"... Our lab has been scratching her ears silly lately because it's been so cold and the cone has worked pretty well for her.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts