German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They are not here yet, but it is good to have a healthy list of names for the litter. E-Litter vom Johnson-Haus, here are some we thought of already, your welcome to add to the list..

Males:
Euro
Erbo
Eli
Endo

Females:
Easy
Extra
Ena
Eva
Evi (unsure about naming one after the mother or not)
Evita

Those are what came off the top of my head so far..

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
Males

Enzo
Ethan
Eros
Edge
Elmo
Emmet
Erebus
Evan
Everest
Echo
Evan
Epic
Equinox

Females

Electra
Echo
Eden
Egypt
Ella
Elvira
Empress
Eos
Eve
Evangeline
Ember
Esmie
Elena

·
Registered
818 Posts
Enigma? :)

·
Registered
5,250 Posts
Girl-

Emajean!

·
Super Moderator
18,686 Posts
Males

Elmo
If someone wanted to name one of my puppies after a red, sort of annoying, Sesame Street character, I think I would remove them from my waiting list. :eek:

Another male name: Ernst

·
Registered
31,877 Posts
Ender
Elrond
Echo

Ember
Eowyn
Estel

·
Registered
31,877 Posts
All these are from the Lord of the Rings:

Elrond (we definitely like this one)
Elessar
Erebor
Eomer
Eowyn
Elladan
Elrohir
Elbereth

I read this after, I forgot Erebor and Elbereth. Estel was in there too though -- means hope. I was going to name one of my girls Eowyn and I just could not get my tongue around it for an every day name, though Arwen worked great. Maybe I have trouble with more than two syllables.

·
Registered
29,131 Posts
Oh your very welcome! Excited about the pups! How is the mother to be? Is she nesting yet?? :D This is going to be a beautiful litter!
She is doing real well, she is so unconfortable right now the poor thing, this morning I exited through the garage and there she was in her kennel, laying on her side. Didn't even bother to move when she saw me. :rofl:
I think Dennis said he saw her digging in the whelpbox today. :wild:

·
Registered
5,250 Posts
I just wanted to add that I was quite confused by this thread at first- I recognized the kennel name as yours GSDBEST, but didn't read the OP's sig/name the first time and was like... "even if the stud's owner is here, too, wouldn't the bitch's owner be naming them or already have a list of her own?" and thought it was just overall odd...

Then I rechecked and realized who he was. :p

1 - 20 of 42 Posts