German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our guy turned 6 years old in August, barely seems 5 minutes since he arrived with us at 6 weeks. Up til today we had a touring caravan which we've had some wonderful holidays in, touring the U.K. Durham comes everywhere with us (he's been with us on the ferry to France twice, too!) and I'm not sure how he'll react when he knows the spacious caravan has gone and in it's place will be a snuggish campervan. Check out the pics of his sleeping arrangement in the caravan and of some location shots, including when he met young Will Shakespeare at Stratford upon avon!
We've just returned from Northumberland
where for the last 3 weeks he's had the run of beautiful wide open and almost deserted sandy beaches and the (very cold) north sea. He's a bit down in the dumps now we're back home but the next trip is not far off, if only we could explain that to him!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Beautiful dog! And what great adventures for him! He'll adjust fine to smaller accommodations, just don't try leaving him behind, he would likely object...I know I would if I were him LOL!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts