German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
29,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't believe they are 8 weeks old this coming Sunday. Denial goes home to Angela this Saturday. I'm going to miss her so much, she is such a cool little puppy and sweet as can be. :wub:

·
Registered
332 Posts
You take the BEST pictures!!! They are so adorable! Thanks for sharing.

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
they are so stinken cute, they grew up to fast! look like double trouble:))

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Oh my gosh, how freaking adorable are those two. BEAUTIFUL PUPS!! I can just imagine what they are gonna look like when they get bigger!!

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Very cute duo, thanks for sharing. :)

·
Super Moderator
32,586 Posts
Wow, how cute!!!

·
Registered
5,708 Posts
Aw, very cute................ Nice puppers & photos. ;)

You are welcome to send Mr. Duncan to us. :wub:

·
Registered
15,220 Posts
They are both adorable!!! Where's Duncan going? Come on Saturday!! Waiting for Denial, she can play with her half uncle?? (grace/hardy male, so being that Hardy is Denial's grandfather, not sure what my male is to her??? lol uncle once removed? lol) As they're only a week apart, should be interesting to say the least.

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
I love your pics!! The pups look great!! I can't believe its been 8 weeks already... Where does the time go...

·
Registered
330 Posts
They are too cute! Angela is so lucky! Denial is adorable!

·
Registered
9,093 Posts
What gorgeous pups.. Carlolina, I can't believe they are 8 weeks old already. I sure hope my next pup/dog is a bi-color.

·
Registered
396 Posts
I've forgotten which one is which ... I'd been favoring the solid black, but now that bi ... WOWSER!! Gorgeous!! They're both awesome pups. I hope Angela keeps us posted with pics, and wherever the other goes sends you updates!! :wub:

·
Registered
332 Posts
I apologize for my ignorance, but what determines a 'bi-color' vs. a 'black and tan'?

Thanks, Lisa

·
Registered
4,237 Posts
Great pictures!

Bicolor: Similar to the markings of a Doberman. The bi-color dog will have pencil markings and tar-heels (black on the toes and down the backs of the hind legs), and a sure way to tell, a black underside (belly). Dark black and tans are often mistakenly referred to as bicolors. When in doubt, call the color black and tan.

·
Registered
15,220 Posts

Gala

versus

Esko v. Grafental (father to another one of mine)

Gala is a bicolor, Esko is a blanket black/tan (not including saddle backs, which are the tan with black saddles).

Gala has a black belly, black further down on her arms/legs as well as down the back of the hock. Esko doesn't. Black/tans will also have more tan in the face and around the ears.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Great pictures. I loved watching them grow up. There are going to be two new very lucky puppy parents!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts