German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
WOW what a hunk!! Welcome to the form. I see you already ready know Chris! (Chris is awesome) :)

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
He is so gorgeous!!!

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
Wow, Duke is a very dark handsome guy!

I love his eyes!

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Hello and welcome, very handsome boy! :)

·
Registered
470 Posts
A very handsome young man you have.

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Oh my! Duke is definately a stunning boy! :wub:So handsome!

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Just curious, do you have a pedigree link for this boy?

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
VERY handsome!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Hey everyone, thank you very much for saying such nice things about Duke. If I knew posting a picture would feel this good, I would have posted it years ago. I may have to post a picture every morning now. LOL. (Just kidding.) But seriously -- thank you, especially for not pointing out his white whisker. HAHA. Time sure does fly. Seems like we're all aging faster and faster, doesn't it? Wish Duke and I didn't have to age... I'd be happy training together for eternity.

Four hours until Duke and I go do some obedience and a round of protection. Does "playing" with your best friend ever get old? I still look forward to our time together as much as the first day I brought him home almost five years ago.

And yes, I would agree with you that Chris is an “awesome” person. She’s definitely a fellow GSD addict… and an all-around nice person, I may add.

Howdy Chris. I see Della got bred to Bomber’s brother, Bandit… Nice. Brian has a Bandit puppy at his house that is nothing short of impressive. And Greg’s dog, Razer, who’s out of Bomber, is equally impressive. Exciting bloodline, I’d say. And who could not like Della. This litter should allow a few select GSD enthusiasts to enjoy the pleasure of sharing life with a super dog.

Happy training everyone!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts