German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today was beautiful outside (after a not so beautiful week of rain and storms), and I got everything done that I needed to really early. So the dogs and I went outside and worked on some obedience and enjoyed the weather.

Thought I would share some of the good ones I got of them today:

Duke

recalls

Storm:

Then she started neighbor watching. We had a group of men and assorted tools and trucks on the property next to us.... they were making a lot of noise and kept throwing stuff our way. Anyway, Storm wasn't thrilled by this. She kept her eyes on them.

And although her dang hackles went up (the truck with the lights was really loud and was pulling up our way... made me a bit uneasy).... this was probably one of the only and best self stacks I've captured of her. So I was pretty excited.

She was very intrigued with these men working. She wanted to play with everyone, until they brought out the huge truck.

Intensity

Very tired Storm

...It was nice to play with my camera again... it's been a while.

Thanks for letting me share.

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Gorgeous babies! I am super jealous of your weather though. ;)

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks!

The weather was nice today! Definitely something to be jealous about! lol! 78-80*F, a good breeze, and a nice clear sky! After absolutely terrible weather for the last week or so (bad bad thunder storms with tornadoes and heavy rain)..... this was needed. The dogs were going nuts!

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
great pictures alyssa; your puppy is growing up so fast, and i just love your boy (so stinkin handsome) thanks for sharing
Thank you for the wonderful words! Duke definitely agrees with you... he's so full of himself! He struts his stuff all the time! I think I tell him how handsome he is a little too much, it's gone to his head! lol! :rolleyes:

I agree... she didn't stay tiny long enough! Way too fast! I ran across a few of the pictures I had on my phone when my trainer and I were temperament testing and picking her out with some other females at 5 weeks... and oh gosh, I miss how tiny and cute she was!!! What a precious little devil she was!! :wub:

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Don't look at the baby photo's! It will break your heart! LOL

Zeffie will be 2 and Stark will be 4 in a few weeks.... time is flying by too fast!!!

I keep looking at puppy photo's and the longing is there again... LOL.

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Don't look at the baby photo's! It will break your heart! LOL

Zeffie will be 2 and Stark will be 4 in a few weeks.... time is flying by too fast!!!

I keep looking at puppy photo's and the longing is there again... LOL.
LOL! Omg, I know! Her baby pictures did kill me. And now we have a puppy at training (she's been there a few weeks, came there at 9weeks), and it's Storm's mini me!!!! She acts like her, looks exactly like she did, has the same devilish grin to her... It's scary how close their personalities and looks are (no lines are shared either, different breeder and lines altogether). These puppies are making me relapse into puppy fever..... :eek::crazy::help: No more!! Lol! At least not until we get land, and I have somewhere for 4 dogs to actually run and be dogs. It's way too small here for 4 of these guys. :rolleyes:

My dogs are all getting older though! It's hard to believe. Storm is almost 11 months, Zira is 2, and Duke is 3. No more puppies here now. :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts