1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Waiting... Waiting...

*Insert jet noise*

Utterly proud of himself.

And a random pic during his morning exercise..

·
5,627 Posts
In the 3rd pic, it looks like he is licking his lips and thinking "get back here tasty birdies".

He looks like he is quite the character.

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He is! Lol He will stand and watch them just licking his lips and whining... And when they are swimming he'll wait until they're by the pier and bounce all the way down it to watch them scatter.. He has a lot of fun with it.

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How did you keep him out of the water!? Jax belly flops to try to get to the ducks. :rofl:
Well, Mr. Clumsy fell in once, and when he's caught off guard he swims like a two-year-old, so he tries his best not to go in VIA the pier, however he will fly into the water from land after them.
Should have seen them when I had a baby duck here, he was FAR too interested :crazy:

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Looks like he is having a good time.

Can't do that around here. Animal control would fine you for harrassing wildlife.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I absolutely love these pics, most especially the second one. I can just sit here and imagine the sound of tires screeching as he was taking off down the dock

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks like he is having a good time.

Can't do that around here. Animal control would fine you for harrassing wildlife.
The wildlife was harassing me... Ever slip two feet in watery duck-poo and off of the edge of a pier at night?! LOL

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
To be honest I don't think he would know what to do if he ever did catch any of the things he goes after. He won't even kill a locust... He just chases it then licks all over when it stops for a minute lol

·
Registered
32,297 Posts
That was awesome!!! I was not sure what I was going to find, dock diving mispelled, or a GSD birthday party with litte ducks in a pool -- something like the carnival pick a duck game for kiddies and bobbing for apples.

love the tounge sticking out, licking his chops.

But chasing the ducks off his dock, priceless.

Nice pictures.

Just don't let him go out in the water after them. They have been known to get the dog in deep water and peck him and peck at him, until he is too fatigued and drowns.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts