German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do you guys think of science diet....i got him on puppy chow now but will be switching to science diet unless someone knows of a better dry dog food...for around the same price!
Thanks for you time

·
Registered
6,912 Posts
They're both terrible foods. Some of the worst on the market. Lots of better choices out there.

Search around old threads - there are plenty - you'll get a good idea of better kibbles to feed your puppy.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've got my pup on purina pro plan lamb and rice since my gsd might have an allergy to chicken.. So far she loves it and it has definitely brought out the pup in her and she only two months and growing fast and healthy

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Many people seem to like Fromm, Origen, Acana. I wanted to feed something that I could pick up locally so that narrowed it down quite a bit. I feed Blue Buffalo Large Breed Puppy personally and have been happy with it. My senior dog (shih tzu) has been on BB Wilderness Senior for years now. He's 13 1/2 and still going strong.

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
What I did was learn how to read the ingredients and then learn what the ingredients really are, you will be surprised what you find out.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
16,483 Posts
Also would be surprised at the cost of having it delivered direct. Typically free shipping, competitive prices and you don't have to wrangle with the bag.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts