• Yes, 100%

• Nah, definitely has something else mixed in

Results are only viewable after voting.
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I thought the head looked a little Mal! What a fantastic combination of dogs! My three favorite breeds rolled into one. Finding a GSD / Mal mix should be easy enough but findind another with all three breeds might be a little tougher to find.
Yes!!
Since I found out, I always think of you and your crew. I’ll likely end up with a gsd x mal next..... they’re a dime a dozen out here and I like all of them I’ve met.

·
Registered
4,119 Posts
Wow! Looking closely at his head and body, I would never have guessed Mal! This was fun though!

·
Registered
4,119 Posts
Going back to the photos again just now, I do see a Mallish influence in the first picture, but none at all in the second! Are you sure he's not part chameleon? LOL!

·
Super Moderator
6,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Are you sure he's not part chameleon? LOL!
Oh he’s certainly a chameleon...
This is him at 4yrs old... same weight, had just finished blowing coat, but we were also in the desert so he decided the coyote look was more fitting.
E4AEC4F8-069C-4555-B927-DDA82E93AC24.jpeg

·
Super Moderator
6,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Yes!!!

Well, that was fun! What a great mix! He's a beautiful dog.
he really is a great little dog... aside from a doberman, he’s a mix of the only other breeds i can see myself ever owning. he’s had some health stuff but otherwise, i’d totally clone him.

checks the boxes for most of the gsd characteristics, acd in his arrogance, independence and sense of humor... barks/screams/chatters like a crazy little Mal. highly adaptable, & reliable with the nicest little off switch that i ever did see and insane food drive that made him a breeze to train. suspicion isn’t that high so i haven’t had to deal with the sharpness that you might typically see in these breeds - makes him easy to have around in virtually any setting.

anyway... i can talk about him all day but this thread has to end at some point, lol

21 - 28 of 28 Posts