German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
J/K she is my everything! i haven't posted much lately. Roxy will be 3 in march. she is the most lovingist dog in the world. especially with strangers. 0 aloofness with her. my last 2 didn't trust strangers.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey hey Scarfish! Where have you been? She looks great!
thanks. i been around. i ain't going anywhere. just nothing new to post. i wanted to post some pics that the breeder of roxy gave me of her family. they all still live in town i want to take her there.

·
Super Moderator
6,256 Posts
I wondered how you and Roxy were doing. I can’t believe she’s almost 3! Pretty girl.

·
Premium Member
11,401 Posts
not funny - sorry - caused a surge of dismay and anger....not laughing

Lee

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Not going to lie, your thread title gave me a bit of a shock. And it took me a second to see the J/K. Anyway, I am relieved everything is well. She is a pretty girl!

·
Registered
712 Posts
I figured the title had to be a spoof, I was expecting a tirade against all the people that post their animals on Craigslist claiming such so that people will come take them off their hands ASAP...

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Ok the joke wasn't so funny to some but I swear your girl must have been in on it by the snickity smirky smile and half closed eyes. She's is pretty.

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i tried to post these last night but it wouldn't work. i tried to link them from FB and it failed and i was too tired to find them on my computer and went to sleep.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts