German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi , i have been feeding my dog with purina vetenary diet ( pediatric ) since i have him ... i found that my vet was screwing me since he told me that food was top quality ! and perfect for him ...

after few read here and some search on the net i found out it was some low quality food crap **** thing . ! lol .

so atm my dog is almost 6 month old and i just started to change his food for Orijin kibble .

i started 1 week ago so now that ratio is 1/3 orijin - 2/3 crappy **** ugly purina. but since we started that mix , my dog is drinking like he never did ... almost unstopable ! 2-3 boal none stop ! then come the peeing !

is that normal since i change for way better quality that the dog drinking like **** ? or just coinsidence ? allergic reaction? any1 experimented something like this ?

thx u

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
I dont have an answer for you but it doesnt sound like adding 1/3 Orijen should cause any change at all. I would keep an eye on the situation and if it last 3 days or so I would take him to the vet. Hopefully someone will chime in with more help.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i also have notice that the poop is way darker brown and way less soft ... than before he started to eat the mix ... weird cause i was actualy expecting the opposite ( usualy when u introduce new stuff poop become softer ...)

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
i also have notice that the poop is way darker brown and way less soft ... than before he started to eat the mix ... weird cause i was actualy expecting the opposite ( usualy when u introduce new stuff poop become softer ...)
yep. we had an orijen poop discussion some time ago. dark poop seem to be the norm.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
he did pee in the house 3 time since i arrived home ... there is something going wrong ... does a allergic reaction can bring crazy pee pee ? im trying to figure ...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts