German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it has been a while but we have been soooo busy. I have a new addition and her name is Holly. She is a 5 year old Quarter horse and she is wonderful. Dozer loves her and he spends all of his time at the farm with me.

We still do our hiking and I am finally found some time to post some pics. He is getting big and I love him even more everyday. He is such a great dog and he is getting better everyday as well.

This is Holly

And some foliage views because NH is so beautiful at this time of year...

·
Registered
6,073 Posts
I enjoyed looking at your picutres. Very pretty and your boy is very handsome-love his back pack. I'm looking forward to getting one for my boy-so he can starting toting his own stuff. We enjoy hiking as well.

Your horse is very pretty-I like her name!

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Beautiful horse! Congrats. I love the pictures of the hike! The scenery is wonderful!

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I love living here because I can leaf peep all year round LOL. I plan on going up again Saturday with my DSLR camera, this weekend should be pretty close to peak so it will be beautiful.

I just realized I put the same picture twice but now its too late to edit it out.

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
Hi Jess, glad you are doing well,,Dozer is handsome as ever and Holly is Gorgeous!! Congrats on your new friend:)

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
Jess Nice to see you again

Dozer is looking good as always

Holly is nice I like her

We are planning a trip up that way soon, come visit us and bring Dozer

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
OMG I love Quarter Horses!!! beautiful horse and pup!!! :wub:

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Jess Nice to see you again

We are planning a trip up that way soon, come visit us and bring Dozer

You should definitely let me know when you head this way, we could go for a hike. That hike isn't far from Pam's and you can make it pretty short.

Thanks everyone for the nice compliments. I love Dozer and Holly is great. It is nice to have Dozer at the farm with me, he is around the horses, sheep, goats and llamas all the time and he does great. It took a lot to teach him that he needs to keep his distance from the horses but he gets it now. He even licks Holly's nose LOL. The woman that owns the farm has 5 Austrailian Cattle Dogs who all obsessive herders so it was a challenge at first to keep Dozer from doing the same. They will even run into the fields to herd the animals, even the horses.

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
I will make a point to let you know when we head up. Max loves a nice long hike and he will need to move his old bones after such a long drive..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts