German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
That's just awful. I don't understand people like that either...

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
(big sigh) This incident happened 1 block away from my home... we had news helicopters hovering over my court for a few hours....I am just ill to think of all those poor furbabies that needed help and no one knew..
I would have helped....our community is just plain sick over this. The real shock is that the owner of the home is a police dispatcher in Toms River and lives in Toms River.....

Cherri

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Makes me wanna throw up.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
They could have called AC to come take them if they couldn't take care of them anymore - SICK.

·
Registered
15,941 Posts
The immediate neighbors should have had some sort of clue - like hey folks, what are you going to do with the animals? At least some crates were outside from what I could see. Or like, hey the yard is a mess, let's call the authorities to clean it up and see what's going on.

·
Registered
16,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Or what the *%#@ is that smell!?

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Photos posted on a NJ news site indicates this A hole and his wife lived in a row home type setting. How could the neighbors directly next door have NOT heard something..................................

I hope these "things" cause you cannot call them humans........have nightmares of pain and suffering for the rest of their lives.

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
As I said I live a block and a half away from this incident. The homes on those streets are low income townhouses and a number of them are empty. My son knows a person who lives right next to this house and he said they smelled nothing and thought the people took their pets with them when they moved. The neighbors had no idea that apparently there was a small animal breeding facility in that home for pet store animals..... this is not the neighbors fault guys, come on... they are just as upset as everyone else over this. How loud a noise does a ferret, guinea pig, hamster etc make? The majority of the animals were small animals that make no sounds.... the people that turned themselves in for this atrocity did not live in the home, they were renting it out apparently and then it was foreclosed.

I feel terrible about this.... everyone does

Cherri

1 - 13 of 13 Posts