·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
and because I can

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Jealous! It's snowing again here!!! You got out just in time. The spring pictures make me wistful for flowers and warmer weather...I guess I'll give it a few days and we'll probably have it.

The girls look like they have settled in nicely :)

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jealous! It's snowing again here!!! You got out just in time. The spring pictures make me wistful for flowers and warmer weather...I guess I'll give it a few days and we'll probably have it.

The girls look like they have settled in nicely :)

yeah a friends flight out of DIA got cancelled so now they're hoping to rent a van and drive down to Texas for her brothers boot camp graduation. The trees here have bloomed FAST!!! We had a little bit of rain Friday and suddenly everything is green and blooming.

Shasta has always been pretty good about moves. She's very go with the flow. probably helps our house is literally the exact same floor plan as our last one out here. lol

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great pics. Did you just get a new camera?

Your dog is really cute. What happened to the tip of her ear?

yeah the camera I was using for these pics is new. Got is just under two weeks ago.

Her ear has damage to the cartilage from when one of her siblings got a good hold of her. Ripped the edge to the point it wont stand. If you were to feel the edge of her ear on the inside fold, you'd feel a good chunk missing. Doesn't bother her any and we think it adds cuteness and character.

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
She is so dang cute!!!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Love the flowers in the collar. She looks so laid back.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

she's pretty easy going. She was thrashing around trying to bite the flowers until she realized she couldn't get to them. Then she just let it go.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts