German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where you can find these anymore? My dog LOVED them. We haven't been able to find any for a couple years now though.... The regular bones she just chews a little and then forgets about. But with the round ones, she used to put it on her paw like a bracelet and sit there and enjoy the whole thing.

They look like this:
http://www.w3shoppingcart.com/Admin/Clients/144/iMed~donuut.jpg

If anyone knows a known website that sells them, please send me the link or tell me any stores that sell them. Thanks! :)

·
Registered
728 Posts
Most of us don't give rawhide because dogs can swallow large bits of it and either choke or they get lodged somewhere in the intestine and cause serious problems. Best to give your dog other types of tough or digestible chews. Rem loves bully sticks put into rings - he also loops it around his paw to chew it, very cute!

·
Registered
50 Posts
I saw them at petco the other day in one of those bins with like 8 or 10 bins you can choose from.

·
Registered
906 Posts
I agree with not giving raw hides! Bully Sticks are the best :)

·
Registered
168 Posts
I found them at Walmart and at Pet Value not sure if you have Pet Value where you are or if your Walmart carries them. I have found

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I agree they can be swallowed but my dog actually chews it and breaks off tiny pieces haha. And we've checked walmart, target, petco, etc. Nothing around where I live sells them anymore. I'll keep looking on websites.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts