German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LMAO! Hubby came downstairs all dressed, and Wolfie ran over to the hall table, got the car keys and brought them to hubby! We couldn't belive it! He knew hubby was going out!

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
That's awesome. Koda just tries to block me all the way to the door, then sits by it and gives me a guilt trip by looking at me like, "What? You're leaving without me?". He doesn't get my keys for me. :p

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If I want to leave, we have to distract Wolfie, or he will try and block me or try to leave with me. LOL! I guess it's ok for hubby to go out.

·
Registered
213 Posts
This is cute! I have been taking Gella out to the mailbox when I get mail. I will have her sit and stay for my return. I then give her a piece of junk mail to carry inside the house! She walks so proud and tall! I tried doing this with the Sunday newspaper but it's still too big! The Monday thru Saturday paper comes in the mail so....anyway, times like these are priceless!

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This is cute! I have been taking Gella out to the mailbox when I get mail. I will have her sit and stay for my return. I then give her a piece of junk mail to carry inside the house! She walks so proud and tall! I tried doing this with the Sunday newspaper but it's still too big! The Monday thru Saturday paper comes in the mail so....anyway, times like these are priceless!
This is so cute! I love it!

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Hm, if I gave Shasta a piece of junk mail to carry, she would try to eat it!

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
Hmm..I wish our neighborhood was more suited to do stuff like this with Koda...

One time, I was in the process of activating a new Credit Card and was going to scrap my old one. Before I was going to cut it up, though, I let Koda sniff it (Don't ask me why, he just looked interested), and he grabbed it in his mouth and tried to walk off with it. Keep your cards away from your Shepherds, you may end up with some unauthorized charges... :p

·
Registered
12,379 Posts
Hm, if I gave Shasta a piece of junk mail to carry, she would try to eat it!
Hondo wouldn't eat it, he'd just spit it out and look at me like I was insane. Unless it bounces or covered in fur, he ain't interested. He just likes to show me the way to the mail box, and then the way back to the house. He'll go ahead like 10' then turn and look at me and wait. When I catch up he does it again.....

·
Banned
5,218 Posts
GSDs are so darn smart. After having 2 other dogs (in succession) I am amazed at mine. She was smarter at 4 months than any other dog I've met, but then I hadn't met any GSDs.

·
Registered
156 Posts
That is awesome!! Way to go Wolfie!!!

-Jess

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
haha my husband would know for sure he's chop liver if any of our dogs did that!!! They're attached to me and he's only convienant when i'm not home hehe. beyond that they could care less he exists despite the fact HIS paycheck is what pays for their food!!! hehe!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.