German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So as some of you may know, I am on a breeder quest to find a pup for next year. I've narrowed it down to two kennels and leaning towards one at the moment. I just wanted to share a picture of this GS I really like (and wish was mine :eek:). I love love love his color and his head! Hopefully I'll be able to get a pup from one of this guy's litters! Anyone else have a GS you like, but don't own yourself? (Ahem, breeder stalkers!) Maybe a pic of your 'ideal' GS? Post your pic(s)! :)

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
Ghost Von Hausmeyer :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

My future puppy is coming from that bad boy.

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Yes I'am a breeder stalker. LOL here is a couple that I check on very often. ;)

- Euro Sport K9 (Ozzy)
- Spartanville (Puck)
- Kleinen Hain (Enzo)
- Germel Haus (Eli) ---> My Otto Grandpa
- Fox Vant Enclavehof (2nd in Nationals) <--- Amazing!

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
I just wanted to share a picture of this GS I really like (and wish was mine :eek:). I love love love his color and his head! Hopefully I'll be able to get a pup from one of this guy's litters! Anyone else have a GS you like, but don't own yourself? (Ahem, breeder stalkers!) Maybe a pic of your 'ideal' GS? Post your pic(s)! :)

Is that a full grown dog or is he still young? He's nice looking but something about the proportion of his body compared to his head looks off. Maybe it's the angle of the camera and the way he's stacked?

·
Premium Member
16,941 Posts
Originally Posted by Castlemaid:
Is that Olymp Policia?
yup!
Wow! According to his pedigree, he is 13 years old? And still producing?

Well, that makes me VERY happy because my boy's sire is of the same lines. Looking forward to a long, healthy life for him too!

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow! According to his pedigree, he is 13 years old? And still producing?

Well, that makes me VERY happy because my boy's sire is of the same lines. Looking forward to a long, healthy life for him too!
Honestly I have no idea if he's still producing, but the kennel's website has him on the stud list and he isn't noted as retired. Maybe the website's not updated? I'm currently exchanging emails with the breeder, but she's a busy woman! IF he's still producing then you can bet I'll be one of the first on the waiting list. :D

And Whiteshepherds, he's a fully grown male. It's probably the camera angle or the stack. :)

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
there are SO many dogs I like it's really hard to pick just one, I couldn't even begin to start:)

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Is that a full grown dog or is he still young? He's nice looking but something about the proportion of his body compared to his head looks off. Maybe it's the angle of the camera and the way he's stacked?
Yeah I was thinking the same thing. He doesn't look very "German Shepherd" to me personally...maybe it's the shape of his head but he's not "pretty" to my eye. Don't anyone shoot me ;):p

·
Registered
877 Posts

Hmm, a little bit of Congo, a little bit of Durbas... so many dogs, so little time.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts

Hmm, a little bit of Congo, a little bit of Durbas... so many dogs, so little time.

OMG where are these handsome guys from?!?! very interested to check out the breeders (s) for these guys! You can PM me if that works!

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
OMG where are these handsome guys from?!?! very interested to check out the breeders (s) for these guys! You can PM me if that works!
Yeah, share! I especially love the GS in the first pic of yours. :wub:

·
Registered
7,782 Posts
V Voodoo Hartis Bohemia.:wub:

SG Bosco von der Hagenmühle SchH3:wub:

Frankie Anrebri SCHH3, IPO3, ZPS1, FH1, FPR1, ZVV1 Kkl 1 :wub:

Francesko Anrebri IPO3, ZVV1, FPR2,V Kkl 1 :wub: (He is a Frankie son.)

i

1 - 20 of 45 Posts