German Shepherds Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
:rofl: Goodness! I am cracking up at this thread. Only a GSD lover could find so much humor in a bunch of dog hair all over the place!

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
:rofl: Goodness! I am cracking up at this thread. Only a GSD lover could find so much humor in a bunch of dog hair all over the place!
Humor? You find this humorous? I never have a chance to put my vacuum away anymore; I'm vacuuming multiple times a day. I'm considering buying a new vacuum in colors that coordinate with my living room decor! Now that makes me cranky!

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Did you ever notice when your guests get up to leave they look like a chia pet from behind? :eek:

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
Humor? You find this humorous? I never have a chance to put my vacuum away anymore; I'm vacuuming multiple times a day. I'm considering buying a new vacuum in colors that coordinate with my living room decor! Now that makes me cranky!
LOL! Come on, how can you not find that funny? A vacuum to match your decor!? Not that's hilarious!

·
Registered
940 Posts
I bought a pair of grey sweatpants for my boyfriend the other day, specifically because I knew the grey wouldn't show the dog hair as bad. When I handed them to him I said, "these are GSD undercoat grey". LOL.
I just got a new black shirt and I told my husband I didn't want to wear it in the house before we go on vacation because then it won't be black it will be black with hair! LOL

I recommend a Dyson LOL

..I remember every time we would go eat at my Grandma's house there would be (and still is) dog hair in every plate of food and dish you get - it's just one of those things I learned to expect...it doesn't bother me so much anymore :)

It's funny that at home I would much rather have a dog hair in my food than go out eating and find a human hair (gross!!!!!!!!!!).

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
i think food wise, we have more cat hair we pick out lol. However, everything else its dog hair. I could brush them until i'm blue in the face and they're bald and they would STILL manage to get everyone and everything covered in dog hair. People who come over already know we have pets so they know to expect to go home covered in fur hehe. They say come winter time they'll have enough of a collection at home to make a fur coat!!!!

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
Between the 3 cats and the 2 dogs there is hair EVERYWHERE! My cousin and I clean the house everyday. When we get lazy and skip a day we end up finding a freaking Pekingese in the house! :eek:

We never start eating off of a plate or start drinking out of a cup without examining it for hair!!!!! :crazy:

Why do GSD's have to be so hairy!?! :cry:

21 - 33 of 33 Posts