German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
This is my favourite photo of my Valkyrie. She got into my outdoor planter, full of water and soil in equal parts, and dug. I laughed so hard. I had to her rinse her off in the laundry sink. She no longer fits.

She can smile with ball in her mouth, too.

Titus my ACD/beagle almost never smiles. I know this a GSD forum, but I didn't believe dogs could smile until my GSD. Here he is with his long-suffering expression and a new sweater.

Bear - 15 week old GSD male plus 5 cats - Benny (5), Nani (5), Kingston (5), Rigby (3) and Hazel (2)
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This is my favourite photo of my Valkyrie. She got into my outdoor planter, full of water and soil in equal parts, and dug. I laughed so hard. I had to her rinse her off in the laundry sink. She no longer fits.

View attachment 569812

View attachment 569813

She can smile with ball in her mouth, too.

Titus my ACD/beagle almost never smiles. I know this a GSD forum, but I didn't believe dogs could smile until my GSD. Here he is with his long-suffering expression and a new sweater.

View attachment 569814
In my expert opinion I believe Titus suffers from a little known condition called "resting bitch face ". I too am afflicted with this tragic occurrence. :LOL:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts