German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
311 Posts
Great looking dog! Nice video.

The only sad part is you will never get to know him!

There are two parts to him that make him whole, Mother x Father = your dogs DNA!

I wish you all the best! :smile2:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great looking dog! Nice video.

The only sad part is you will never get to know him!

There are two parts to him that make him whole, Mother x Father = your dogs DNA!

I wish you all the best! :smile2:

Thanks :) and that is very true but we are closer to tracking all that down. I was able to find his AKC registration it's just now getting the pedigree. But regardless he's pretty amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,915 Posts
Thanks :) and that is very true but we are closer to tracking all that down. I was able to find his AKC registration it's just now getting the pedigree. But regardless he's pretty amazing.

Have you plugged the names in on pedigree database or just do a general search in general with the names of each parent? Sometimes you can find a lot of information out there, or even posting the parents names here. There are a few pedigree gurus lurking about. :smile2:

·
Banned
311 Posts

That's great news. Just post the parents names here and I'm pretty sure you will get the answer you're looking for with regard to the pedigree!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone looks like he is from the van den heuvel lines. I will post on the pedigree page.

·
Registered
76 Posts
? Don't get this. I don't know my bio mother and father, my Adopted parents know me better than anyone.

I think it's better said it would be a benefit to know his Bio parents for lineage or medical reasons. But they will get to know (him).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts