German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Today was a crazy day at Stella's training class. We were practicing sit/stays at a distance. This alone is quite an accomplishment for Stella, as she has tended to be reactive. Several dogs were breaking their sit/stays, but that is nothing unusual. I was focusing on Stella, when all of a sudden all broke loose. I heard growling and barking and just plain old craziness behind me. 2 dogs were fighting, a man had somehow gotten caught in the middle, and fell down....and just about every other dog was going crazy, running amuck! I couldn't believe my eyes....Stella just continued her sit/stay. I think one other dog also didn't break their sit/stay...another GSD of course:p Stella was of course looking around at all the mayhem, but did not break her sit!!!! I was so very proud of her. :D

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
YEAH STELLA!!! You should buy her something special for that!!

·
Registered
463 Posts
Great job indeed Stellla !
You must be doing a great job with her, keep up the good work : )

·
Registered
5,436 Posts
Thats marvelous!! Lots of praise. I can't wait to get my puppy and into classes! ��

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Nothing to add to this thread

Just wanted to gush over MarilynAshley Avatar Pic - OMG - soooo cute :D

Sorry, back to thread:)

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks all. This really is a BIG deal for her...and me. Now if we can get that same reaction from her in real life......:wild:

·
Registered
18,371 Posts
That is really impressive! Hope the man is okay too.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
That is SPECTACULAR! Great job :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts