1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
That was so good of those people to take the other dog in, nice story, the world needs more people like that.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
should have a sub forum, or a sticky, entitled "happy stories' that was good made me smile today

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
That was so good of those people to take the other dog in, nice story, the world needs more people like that.
Agreed :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
You know what that reminds me of ? We had this little pit mix that had the biggest heart who was owned by one of my 7 roomates she was basically a crazy hippy festival goer and never took care of her dog. She would lock her up in her room and Susie would **** everywhere, anyway I ended up just taking care of the dog like it was my own and she bonded really strong with my dog and I. Also we had other dogs and a ton of people sometimes 10 living in the house at any one time, but anyway we basically kicked this girl out and she took her dog, well that Dog wanted nothing to do with her. This dog ran all the way accross Ohio State campus back to our house and slammed her head against our door until it opened and she came back in with us and acted like she had never left. She did this twice, running miles and miles accrossed busy roads to come back to us. I felt so bad but I could not afford to take her back in so we had to keep giving her back :(.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Aww! Wow, such a beautiful story. I’m so happy that the family decided to adopt their new dog’s best friend!

It always breaks my heart when two bonded animals are separated, even if it means they’ll find homes, I’ve seen it happen far too many times at the shelter I volunteer at. It’s so sad to watch as the animal left behind mourns it’s friend. It always brings happy tears to my eyes when they go home together!

Thank you for sharing the story of these two gorgeous dogs! I love a Happy ending!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts