German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought this deserved it's own thread! Once again, probably so funny cause there are SO many people out there that are exactly like this guy who 'trains my dog myself'......

·
Banned
5,219 Posts
Humorous indeed, especially like the language of the trainer.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
"Dog owner" says all of the typical stuff. Wish that the "trainer" was more trainer-ish when speaking. From personal experience, I know the "trainer" may be thinking what was said lol but we all know we couldn't say them out loud like that!

But overall, all-too-true-funniness :)

·
Premium Member
27,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
"Dog owner" says all of the typical stuff. Wish that the "trainer" was more trainer-ish when speaking. From personal experience, I know the "trainer" may be thinking what was said lol but we all know we couldn't say them out loud like that!

But overall, all-too-true-funniness :)
I think it's so funny cause that IS what trainers are always thinking but can't say.

Cause what dog owner would have stood there and continued to listen to a trainer who wasn't agreeing with their brilliant dog training skills!????? :wild:

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
the trainer just made it funnier IMO lol

·
Registered
669 Posts
Baaaahahahaha! Love it when she calls him a "dip-sh#t". Great video!!

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
Oh, my! How many times have some of us had this same conversation in real life and thought the exact same things as the "trainer" in the video? Almost verbatim, right? Shoot, how many times has this same conversation played out right here on this forum?

The exactness of the parody is what makes it so funny. And sad.
Sheilah

·
Banned
5,219 Posts
I think the trainer is talking to ME, because I trained my dog myself and I don't need a dog trainer. hahahahahaha
Come Abby
Come Abby
Come Abby
COME Abby !!!

·
Registered
403 Posts
heheh. This used to be me. Thank goodness I gave in and started obedience classes. =-p

·
Registered
5,250 Posts
Haha, that is too funny. I loved it! I think all of these things on a daily basis when dealing with people like that, and I'm NOT a dog trainer. (yet ;))

·
Registered
3,863 Posts
LOL..hanging head...I can be that dog owner with Annie. I cut her way too much slack sometimes. But she's really a good dog because I trained her....oh never mind. ;)

·
Registered
606 Posts
This video reminds me of a foster we met a while back......

She and her husband were fostering a little white mixed dog. She was originally from China and had never had a dog as a pet before. And her home was immaculate, she was cleaning around us even during our conversation.
After spending a little time with them going over house-training and simple advise regarding family manners she stood in the doorway and matter of factly asked,

"How often can dog get washed?"

We explained bathing along with how to just use a damp towel to wipe the dog when he comes in from the outside. He was white so understandable in the winter with the snow and mud.

The woman then walks over to us with her hand over her mouth and says,

"I wash dog every day!"

Needless to say, keeping control over your emotions can be difficult :)
The image in my head to this day is of that poor little dog going round and round in the washing machine!

·
Premium Member
3,779 Posts
The only thing missing from that video is "he bites my friends in the face. He is such a great dog, he is just being protective, i trained him myself to be a guard dog"

1 - 18 of 18 Posts