1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Very cute pup, I hope they catch the guilty lowlife and throw the book at him!

·
Registered
12,379 Posts
I think there should be even stricter laws regarding tossing animals out your window. I am fully aware of the implications regarding animal abuse - but those laws just aren't strict enough to me.

Once the animal is tossed it can cause a serious accident (people swerving, slamming on their brakes etc.) resulting in injury or death. The person doing the tossing would have to have implied knowledge that their actions can result in injury or death. Therefore it the penalties for the action should far exceed the penalties for animal abuse. They should be charged in addition to the animal abuse charges.

Also, here in Texas if your live stock gets loose and causes an accident you are responsible. Even if someone came by and cut your fence. A lot of livestock owners have a seperate insurance policy to cover such an event. I see no difference regarding live stock and people who allow their pets to roam the streets.

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Why couldn't I have been behind this pig when he did this, I would have followed him and than run over him when he got out of his car.

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Why couldn't I have been behind this pig when he did this, I would have followed him and than run over him when he got out of his car.
I would have loved to see that. :mad:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts