German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I know the size is not everything, I love my dog and I am 100% satisfied with him. He is the son of Faris Von Babylon from Lebanon. I bought him based on that, but i am a little bit worried about his size. I know he won't necessarily be like his father, but I just need an opinion from people who really know about GSD dogs. He will be 1 year old on July 30th. What do you think about his size now? This picture was taken today.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
In what way are you worried about his size? That he has too much fat? That he's not tall enough? That he doesn't have enough mass? What is his current height and weight?

He's a handsome pup

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In what way are you worried about his size? That he has too much fat? That he's not tall enough? That he doesn't have enough mass? What is his current height and weight?

He's a handsome pup
That he is not tall enough or doesn't have the proper mass. His father is huge. My dog weighs around 25KG and is 70cm tall.

·
Registered
5,126 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you for your message. I feel relieved that I've done my part and raised my pretty boy in a good way and I've taken care of him. Thank you

·
Super Moderator
6,981 Posts
my male is 22.5" and 55lbs..... on no planet would be ever be considered huge but I absolutely love his size. nice to know other small males exist as I'd really like to have another.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts