German Shepherds Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
He's from a breeder, though she breeds to show and to Sch. with them. She was hoping to show him, but he's too big. She thought she had found him a home, but they had taken him to get his hips X-rayed and they didn't come back perfect...so they brought him back. Now, the vet they took him to, breeds labs, and she told them that his hips were definitely not bad enough to put him down, that he could still live a long and wonderful life, but she wouldn't recommend breeding him. So the couple brought him back. Now the breeder is having a hard time finding him a new home as she is also very, very picky about where he goes. He is just the most sweet, gentle, huge dog I have ever met! I fell in love with him from the minute I saw him...but my husband REFUSES to get another dog, much less a male. :( So, my hope is by the time this weekend is up, he will have changed his mind and realized that another dog would not be so bad...and my birthday is in a week..! So I am saying my prayers that I can bring this dog home!

21 - 22 of 22 Posts