German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It’s a 4 day show, but I’m only going for the weekend. We leave here in the morning by 5:30 am to make the trek to the show which is a couple of hours away. It’s a small entry (only 10 GSDs), but it’ll be fun. Several of us are staying with a breeder friend who lives there. Actually she owns Scarlet sire.

Scarlet’s half sister went Winners Bitch yesterday, and Breed this morning, and she is definitely our biggest competition. She’s a little bit older and smaller, and they look very similar. Truth be told, she’s going to beat the pants off of Scarlet. So I’m thinking the best we can hope for this weekend is Reserve, lol. Oh well. Life at the dog show.

I’m being coerced into ring stewarding (ugh), so I’m not looking forward to that part, but at least you get free breakfast and lunch for stewarding. Maybe I can hide, lol.

·
Super Moderator
7,111 Posts
Best of luck!Have a great time:)

·
Super Moderator
6,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys! I’ll take photos, and hopefully she’ll grow some coat by tomorrow morning, lol.

·
Super Moderator
6,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I’ve still got to take her up to the shop and bathe her this evening. It’s been raining for days (flash flooding) and it’s beyond muddy, so hopefully I can keep her clean before we get there!

·
Super Moderator
32,543 Posts
Good luck!

·
Super Moderator
6,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So... that little stinker went Winners, Best of Winners, and Best Opposite. Points! Ya!

·
Super Moderator
7,111 Posts
Congrats!!!!

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
Just saw this, and I'm late on good wishes. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts