Humanity looses points in my book . . .

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
What Kzoppa said. :( rip lil doggie.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
What the **** is wrong with people?:mad::mad::mad: Whoever did this needs his/her *** pinned down and set on fire.

Makes. Me. Sick.

I honestly don't get the intentional act of cruelty. This person had to deliberately chain the dog up, put a cinder block on his head, and then light the dog on fire.

I just want to cry for what that dog must have gone through.:(

·
Registered
428 Posts
I have got to quit reading these types of threads. They just make me cry...What the HE** is WRONG with people? If you can even call these basta*** people!!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
I have got to quit reading these types of threads. They just make me cry...What the HE** is WRONG with people? If you can even call these basta*** people!!

i need to stop reading them too but you cant help it. It kinda helps because i want know if where i'm moving anything like this has happened. I always worry about my dogs because they're a little too friendly for my taste.

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
:cry: I too need to stop reading these. I watched the video, I can not believe it! I cry thinking of what that poor dog endured. I really think if people can be that cruel then when caught give it back to them ten fold!!!!

I hope this sob burns in ****!

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Oh. My. Freakin. God!!! This man is soooo lucky I don't know who he is cuz I would like nothing better then to pin him down and set him on fire!!! That poor dog. And what on earth was wrong with the owner that she left the dog at the house by his self when she moved?!?!?! She needs to be smacked in the head with a brick as well!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts