German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a female German Shepherd last night and I can not stand her name Idka (sp) can barley remember it. I want to find a name that is cute, possibly unique, unisex or girly doesn't matter.... Any ideas?:D

·
Registered
616 Posts
Bella, Sadie, Roxy, Kassie, just to name a few. you can google "female german shepherd names" you'll have quite a few to choose from there also. Good luck :)

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
There are many web sites that list boy/girl baby names. The choice is endless. :)

·
Premium Member
751 Posts
Names, Names, Names, It can get pretty crazy but be patient and you will land the perfect name. Probably none that are given to you. LOL
Baxter "Amica" means friend.

·
Registered
9,602 Posts
We have Uschi- sounds like sushi without the s. It's the German nickname for Ursula. Uschi loves her name, everybody remembers it and it's fun to say

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Two I have considered as of right now are Jordan or Carly I will have to look into some names when I get 5 minutes to actually concentrate and consider my choices.

·
Registered
462 Posts
I like Jordan. I love unisex names. Love Dylan and Cameron (cam for short). Im drawing a blank right now :(..pictures???

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
I got a female German Shepherd last night and I can not stand her name Idka (sp) can barley remember it. I want to find a name that is cute, possibly unique, unisex or girly doesn't matter.... Any ideas?:D
Jamie, Tiramisu, Margie, Robin

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
We have a female named Jordan...good choice.
I also like unisex names like: Morgan, Cameron, Bailey, Jacey, Lex, Luca, Nike...
Best wishes!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh! I like the name Morgan! I might have to seriously consider that name!!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:D I have chosen a name!! Her new name is Morgen! Thanks everyone for the help:D

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Morgan is a great name!! Very strong sounding name too. So are you going to post any new pics of you new pup? We would like to see Miss Morgan. :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts