German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
484 Posts

· Registered
484 Posts
The Champion is for dogs up to 100 lbs, and the Survivor is for the big guys (80 - 100+ lbs)! My female is 65 lbs and the large Champion is more than big enough for her (straps are only half extended). Our foster right now is 85 lbs and he is wearing Kokoda's harness since he has rather poor car manners, and he just fits (straps are extended right to the end). If we keep him, which is a possiblilty, I will probably get the Regular Survivor harness, as he is only 12 months and has some growing to do, but if he was fully grown I might go for the XL Champion (of course a little overkill never hurt anyone :)).

I didn't have any problems with their service, but it does seem to be a very common problem! I think the product is entirely worth it, but one thing to think about is getting an extra strap for each vehicle, if you have more than one that the dog rides in. I only have one, and will definitely order another one - I can't count how many times the strap has gone to work with my husband!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.