German Shepherds Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Sounds like a great start for a fine-tuned, in-depth quiz - very useful!

You will need developers to make your quiz? I have a client who creates behavioral health assessments...apparently there is a lot of code that goes into the rating/ranking of answers! Although Data Security/HIPAA is a big deal for their quizzes and I don't think your quiz would need more than normal Privacy.

Maybe you could get sponsors/advertisers on the site if it becomes popular...so at least it can pay for its own hosting :) .

@Fodder
I know a lady with a basset hound named Sadie. I thought Rumo was Nose-obsessed, but the first time I met her, this dog stood there sniffing each of my sneakers carefully for a few minutes, very slowly and thoroughly! What a Nosy Nose!
I have to admit I'm kind of dreading that part but I have seen many quizzes in different topics like this so I'm hoping it won't be too bad. Also I'm in college right now so once I have everything sorted out I'm going to see if I can find some computer science majors that would be willing to work on it.

Sponsors and such would be a good idea.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Because so many GSDs end up rehomed in shelters and rescues you need to really hone in on temperament types.
The average shelter adopter usually has no idea what they are getting until they get the dog home and it's real temperament comes out. Also so many GSD are really BYB, even with papers, and the GSD temperament is getting
ruined by amateur breeders. Like cockers years ago, the GSD is evolving into a different breed that's available to
the general public.
Adoption sites like Petfinder and Adopt A Pet might put your quiz on their website also. Great idea.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I will suggest you go for a German Shepherd Husky Mix Breed. German Shepherd and Husky mix mean mating both purebred dogs to produce a hybrid dog breed.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts