German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking into getting a dog box for my dogs that I take to training. I currently use two airline crates but in the back of my pickup they are difficult to anchor down securely.

My german shepherd is around 65lbs and I also take my giant schnauzer (77 lbs). And I will be getting another puppy in the near future.

Does anyone use a dog box for their dogs and if so could you recommend where you got it.

Thanks

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
kutzro357 Thanks! I have a Dodge too and the issue I have is that when I put the two crates side by side it makes it difficult to anchor the fronts of the crates securely. I have the factory installed tie down points which are great for everything but the crates. In the mean time I am going to borrow my fathers ratchet straps since I was using heavy duty bungies.

Chris- Yes I was looking at the all metal ones. Unfortunately with my girl anything with wood would be a snack on the way to training.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.